#60 DS18B20 DIGITAL TEMPERATURE MODULE
The DS18B20 is an electronic thermometer which has a high accuracy. Multiple thermometers can be connected on the same wire because every one has it’s own internal address. The DS18B20 digital thermometer provides 9-bit to 12-bit Celsius temperature measurements and has an alarm function with nonvolatile user-programmable upper and lower trigger points.
- Temperature range: -55°C to +125°C
- Designed for : -10°C to +85°C (+- 0.5°C)
- Unique 1-Wire Interface Requires Only One Port Pin for Communication.
- Programmable Resolution from 9 Bits to 12 Bits
- TO-92 Package
- 3 – 5.5V DC Supply Voltage
My version is a copy from the original Dallas version but it will still work with the Arduino Dallas 1 wire library. ( manufacturer 7Q-TEK )
Read more about the fake, counterfeit or clone DS18B20 sensors here.