#43 STM32 MCU ( BLUE PILL )
The STM32 F103C8T6 (AKA BLUE PILL) Is a great development board to upgrade to from the Arduino series. The STM32 platform is a massive powerhouse that can handle complex calculations extremely quickly. Examples such as quadcopter’s, robotics etc.
- On-board Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
- On-board test indicator LED
- On-board reset button and power indicator LED
- On-board 100ma 3.3V Regulator
- All GPIO are led out and the names of the pins are marked
- After soldering the headers, you can directly plug the board onto the breadboard
- CPU Part Number: STM32F103C8T6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode: SWD (can be programmed with ST-LINK V2)
- CPU Internal Maximum Clock : 72MHz
- External Clock Source: 8MHz crystal
- 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O
- Size:5.3cm x 2.2cm