#65 ESP8266 DEV BOARD
This is an ESP8266 equipped with 32M of flash memory. It is compatible for NodeMCU board (Lua based ESP8266). The additional memory this unit has allows for bigger projects with complicated and large libraries. It features an onboard USB-TTL Serial converter (CH340G chip) and a Micro-USB female connector. It comes with two sets of 15 pins headers to give you the freedom of choosing whether soldering directly onto the pin holes for a more compact approach.
- Capable of WIFI networking (IOT): Access-Point, station or Web Server etc.
- Uses simple LUA based programming language
- Supports Arduino IDE
- Event-driven API for network applications
- 9 GPIO pins D0 – D8 featuring PWM functionality, I2C and SPI communication
- Operating Voltage: 4.9 – 9 VDC
- Dimensions: 49 x 26 x 5mm
- Weight: 10g