#39 DIGISPARK REV3 ATTINY85 DEV BOARD
The Digispark rev3 USB board is an ATtiny85 based microcontroller development board. It comes with a USB interface. Coding is similar to Arduino, and it makes use of the familiar Arduino IDE for development.
- Support Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Can be powered by USB or 5v or 7-15v (automatic matching) extra power supply
- There is a 500ma 5V regulator on the motherboard.
- USB embedding (serial debugging)
- 6 I/O Pins (2 for USB support)
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI (vis USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED (in Pin0)